Drones: Bird’s Eye View of your Project
Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (sUAV) provide significant benefits for facilities management and construction industries. Our FAA licensed pilots and FAA registered equipment provide you with next-level partnership in project progress monitoring.
- Project Safety: Identify potential hazards and reduce human risk by avoiding the use of lifts, scaffolding, and rigging.
- Cost Reduction: Aerial footage/mapping is more accessible, accurate, and cost-effective than manned aircraft.
- Communication: Communication and management solutions are delivered quickly and effectively.
- Documenting Compliance: Photographs and video further document project compliance for various regulatory agencies to reference.
Your guys are the best. Steve is awesome. Great response time.
– Mr. Steve Hawkins, Hilton Milwaukee City Center
Trust Balestrieri With Your Aerial Imagery Needs
The law states that those who operate commercial drones outside of FAA regulations are doing so illegally. We ensure that all our procedures meet federal requirements and regulations.
It is imperative you know the following crucial information when considering who to partner with for your Aerial Imagery needs:
- Is your team FAA certified and licensed to fly sUAV for commercial use?
At Balestrieri, our team of FAA commercially trained and licensed pilots are ready to assist you with improved communication, monitoring, and cost reduction.
- Does your team know and follow all Section 333, Part 107 Commercial Drone Regulations?
Our pilots adhere to all federal codes, regulations, and flight restrictions including Part 107, AC 107-2, and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). We follow strict procedures and operate out of the FAA Remote Systems Pilot Handbook.
- Does your company carry aviation liability insurance for commercial drone use?
All Balestrieri sUAV operators are insured and our services are bonded for liability protection. All drone equipment is registered with the FAA.
- Does your company have a clean track record with commercial drone flight?
Safety is a top priority when it comes to commercial drone usage. Our pilots take great care to avoid potential hazards and reduce jobsite risk.
- Does your company have a procedure for ongoing safety and/or flight training in order to stay current on all FAA regulations and flight requirements?
In accordance with Part 107, our sUAV pilots prioritize safety on every flight by performing pre-flight inspections on equipment, checking air space, referring to FAA Meteorological Aviation Reports (METAR) for weather conditions, and including an additional team member to ensure optimal vigilance of our equipment.
As an ongoing training procedure, we fully comply with the FAA requirement to have remote pilots attend and pass a recurrent aeronautical knowledge test every 24 months.