Geneva Lakes Kennel Club

1600 E Geneva St, Delavan, WI

May 2014

Project Manager: Nate Kawlewski

Services Provided by Balestieri:

Project Summary

After opening its doors in 1990, the Geneva Lakes Kennel Club was soon regarded as one of the finest live greyhound racing facilities in America. Spectators flocked from all around to partake in the thrill of the competition.

The facility shut its doors in 2005 and was left vacant for so long, the structure was deemed unsalvageable due to poor stability and overall integrity. Balestrieri demolished the building, fostering the opportunity to redevelop on the 200-acre site.