Demolition and Excavation Services
Balestrieri provides our clients with a team of highly skilled demolition and excavation professionals, with decades of successful project planning and execution. We offer self-performing, turn-key environmental remediation of contaminated or polluted soils, from site sampling and testing to excavation; remediation; dismantling and demolition of structures; concrete crushing and removal; to site restoration including final backfill and site grading.
In addition, we assist Property Owners in navigating the complex web of government regulations and utility disconnects while ensuring the protection of human health and the environment during all stages of the demolition project. Property Owners, Real Estate Developers and General Contractors realize that making a poor choice with an environmental/demolition contractor can result in costly mistakes, fines, delays in the job and liabilities.
We practice great caution in every step of the dismantling, demolition and cleaning process, yielding greater than satisfactory results for all parties involved. We recognize these risks, and understand that this is your project, your choice and your bottom line. Balestrieri is the contractor that you can trust to handle your demolition project from beginning to end and who will complete your project on time and on budget.
We invite you to take a moment to view our featured projects, all of which demonstrate our commitment to our clients, to historic preservation and to the environment.
Call us today to consider how we can help with your next demolition project. Call 800.453.2965 and speak directly to a member of our team.
- Abell’s Restaurant
- Badger Ammo
- Baker Manufacturing Stack
- Bergstrom Automotive (Former Zion City Center)
- Caterpillar Campus
- City Lights (aka Zimmerman Architectural Studios)
- Former Hurd Windows & Doors
- Former Milwaukee Armory Commander’s House
- Former St. Mary’s Nursing Home
- Former Sundance Photo
- Geneva Lakes Kennel Club
- Harley Davidson Museum
- Haymarket Lofts
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Junior House Lofts
- Lloyd House
- McHenry County Conservation District
- MKE Lofts (Former Posner Building)
- Newell (former Rubbermaid facility)
- Rock River Water Reclamation District (RRWRD)
- St. Patrick’s Parish
- Summit Place
- The Overture Project
- USL Land, LLC (aka Pfister & Vogel Tannery)
- UW Health American Family Children’s Hospital
- Walworth County Shooting Range
- Whiting Paper Mill