Drones: Bird's Eye View of Your Project
Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (sUAV) provide significant benefits for the facilities management and construction industries. Our FAA licensed pilots and FAA registered equipment provide you with a next-level partnership in project progress monitoring.
- Project Safety: Identify potential hazards reducing human risk. Avoid use of lifts, scaffolding, or rigging.
- Cost Reduction: Aerial footage/mapping more accessible and accurate than less cost-effective manned aircraft.
- Communication: Identify deficiencies, communication and management solutions delivered quickly and effectively.
- Documenting Compliance: Complying with applicable regulations this service provides additional photographs and video documenting project compliance for approved erosion control schedule and sequencing; the conduct of remedial activities per the approved Remedial Action Plan; soil management plan and proper management of “continuing obligations” required by the WDNR and other regulatory agencies.
- Trust Balestrieri: Our teams of FAA commercially trained and licensed pilots are “ready” to assist you with your next project.
Trust Balestrieri with Your Aerial Imagery (sUAV)
We ensure that all our procedures meet federal requirements and regulations. The law states that those who operate commercial drones outside of FAA regulations, do so illegally, so be sure to know the following crucial information:
1. Is your team FAA certified and licensed to fly sUAV for commercial use?
Absolutely! At Balestrieri, our teams of FAA commercially trained and licensed pilots are ready to assist you with improved communication, monitoring, and cost reduction on your next project.
2. Does your team know and follow all Section 333, Part 107 Commercial Drone Regulations?
Yes. Our teams adhere to all federal codes, regulations, and flight restrictions including Part 107, AC 107-2, and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Our sUAV pilots follow strict procedures and operate out of the FAA Remote Systems Pilot Handbook.
3. Does your company carry aviation liability insurance for commercial drone use?
We do. All Balestrieri sUAV operators are insured and our services are bonded for liability protection. All drone equipment is registered with the FAA, as well.
4. Does your company have a clean track record with commercial drone flight?
Yes. Safety is a top priority when it comes to commercial drone usage. Our teams of FAA certified and licensed pilots take due care to avoid potential hazards and reduce jobsite risk.
5. Does your company have a procedure for ongoing safety and/or flight training, in order to stay current on all FAA regulations and flight requirements?
Yes, we do. In accordance with Part 107, our sUAV pilots prioritize safety on every flight by performing pre-flight inspections on equipment, air space checks, FAA Meteorological Aviation Reports (METAR) for weather conditions, as well as including an additional team member as a visual observer to maintain unaided eye contact with the drone at all times.
As an ongoing training procedure, we fully comply with the FAA requirement to have remote pilots attend and pass a recurrent aeronautical knowledge test every 24 months.
If you're interested in learning more on the benefits of aerial imagery (sUAV) for your next abatement, renovation, or demolition project, feel free to give us a call today at 800.453.2965.
Click below to view a few of our project case studies.