Your Asbestos Abatement Specialists
Balestrieri is your contractor of choice for asbestos abatement projects. As a property owner, developer, or the manager responsible for your building, there's a lot on the line. Why take a risk with an unprofessional abatement company? We provide turn-key services, from project set-up to disposal and final project documentation.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable field team is certified by the State of Wisconsin and licensed in Illinois and Michigan.
- Our company's procedures meet and/or exceed all USEPA and OSHA regulations.
- We use only USEPA approved landfills for ACBM debris.
The Department of Natural Resource's NR 447.19 has strengthened its citation authority when demolition or renovation projects fail to comply with either:
- Filing a Notice of Intent to demolish a building;
- Properly inspecting a site for asbestos containing materials prior to demolition or renovation activities; and,
- Improperly disposing of asbestos waste material.
Don't risk the health or safety standards of you or your building occupants.
An abandoned former manufacturing site is transformed from a liability to an asset for the neighborhood and for the City of Milwaukee. Balestrieri is proud to have been a part of the Century City Redevelopment Project.Learn More