Interior Demolition Projects
These highlighted projects demonstrate Balestrieri’s commitment to their clients, to historic preservation, and to the environment.
Search for a specific project listing using either service terms or project name. Enter the relevant key words into the search box below.
Due to the high cost of land and building materials, the renovation and restoration of existing buildings is often the best investment for developers and building owners. Our extensive experience and specialized equipment allows expedited demolition and safe waste removal of equipment, hazardous, and non-hazardous materials while a property is shut down, partially shut-down, or fully operational.
Call us today to find out how we can help with your next interior demolition project. Call 800.453.2965 and speak directly to a member of our team!
- ASQ Center (Formerly Marshall Field’s and Ivory Tusk)
- Bergstrom Automotive (Former Zion City Center)
- Bucyrus Museum
- Burnham Lofts (Formerly Rockford Trust)
- Carthage College
- Caterpillar Campus
- Conservatory of Music (McIntosh-Goodrich Mansion)
- Haymarket Lofts
- Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health
- Junior House Lofts
- Lloyd House
- MKE Lofts (Former Posner Building)
- Northwestern Mutual
- Pabst Brewing Campus
- River Shores Redevelopment
- St. Patrick’s Parish
- Summit Place
- The William S. Middleton Hospital (VA Madison)
- UW-Stevens Point Dreyfus Center
- Village of East Troy