Adaptive Reuse Projects
These highlighted projects demonstrate Balestrieri’s commitment to their clients, to adaptive reuse, to historic preservation, and to the environment.
Search for a specific project listing using either service terms or project name. Enter the relevant key words into the search box below.
Our passion for quality, turn-key renovation is apparent in the dozens of high-profile projects in the city of Milwaukee and beyond—from the Pabst Brewing Campus to the former Marshall Field’s building in downtown Milwaukee. Our vast knowledge of environmental services helps all stakeholders make informed project decisions for optimal results and value.
Call us today to find out how we can help with your next adaptive reuse. Call 800.453.2965 and speak directly to a member of our team!
- Alterra Coffee
- ASQ Center (Formerly Marshall Field’s and Ivory Tusk)
- Bucyrus Museum
- Burnham Lofts (Formerly Rockford Trust)
- City Lights (aka Zimmerman Architectural Studios)
- Conservatory of Music (McIntosh-Goodrich Mansion)
- Eleven25 at Pabst
- Fox River Valley Elevator
- Global Water Center (aka Water Council Building)
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health
- Junior House Lofts
- Komatsu (Formerly Joy Global)
- Lloyd House
- Marine Terminal Lofts
- MKE Lofts (Former Posner Building)
- Northwestern Mutual
- Pabst Boiler House
- Pabst Brewing Campus
- River Shores Redevelopment
- Riverland Ag Corporation
- St. Patrick’s Parish
- Sterling Railroad Locomotive Restoration
- Summit Place
- The Charmant Hotel
- Villa Terrace
- Wind Point Lighthouse