These highlighted projects demonstrate Balestrieri’s commitment to their clients, to historic preservation, and to the environment.
Search for a specific project listing using either service terms or project name. Enter the relevant key words into the search box below.
We are highly skilled demolition and excavation professionals, with decades of successful project planning and execution. We offer turn-key environmental remediation of contaminated or polluted soils, groundwater, sediment, and surface waters, from site sampling and testing to excavation, remediation, and final backfill and site grading.
We can help you navigate the complex regulations as well as ensure the protection of human health and the environment during all stages of the remediation project.
Call us today to find out how we can help with your next demolition project. Call 800.453.2965 and speak directly to a member of our team.
- Abell’s Restaurant
- Badger Ammo
- Baker Manufacturing Stack
- Bergstrom Automotive (Former Zion City Center)
- Caterpillar Campus
- City Lights (aka Zimmerman Architectural Studios)
- Former Hurd Windows & Doors
- Former Milwaukee Armory Commander’s House
- Former St. Mary’s Nursing Home
- Former Sundance Photo
- Geneva Lakes Kennel Club
- Harley Davidson Museum
- Haymarket Lofts
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Junior House Lofts
- Lloyd House
- McHenry County Conservation District
- MKE Lofts (Former Posner Building)
- Newell (former Rubbermaid facility)
- Rock River Water Reclamation District (RRWRD)
- St. Patrick’s Parish
- Summit Place
- The Overture Project
- USL Land, LLC (aka Pfister & Vogel Tannery)
- Walworth County Shooting Range
- Whiting Paper Mill